Leaders face challenges that are unique to our calling - from learning how to humbly steward our influence, to discerning God's direction for our lives and organizations, to finding the courage to lead against the grain.
Straight from the Catalyst stage, this exclusive collection of leadership lessons from Andy Stanley provides wise and practical insight that will challenge and encourage leaders to look to God for the answers.
1. The Context of Leadership - Leadership is a stewardship...it's temporary and you're accountable.
2. When Opportunity Knocks - Everything that looks like a God thing and feels like a God thing isn't necessarily a God thing.
3. Reframing Your Appetite - Learn the danger of scrificing what's ultimate for what's immediate.
4. The Most Powerful Person in the Room - What do you do when it dawns on you that you're the most powerful person in the room?
5. The Courage to Lead - Leaders are the ones who have the courage to act on what they see.
6. Challenging the Process - The reason you question everything, have strong opinions, and a desire to share them is because God wired you that way.
**Each disc is an enhanced disc containing the audio talk, an mp3 version and downloadable study guides.